If you don’t know now you know. As we all know Sahil Khan is the owner of India’s 1st Beach Gym that was established in February 2016, Fully open-air beach gym “Muscle ‘n’ Beach Gym” at Baga Beach (Goa, India) at the same way Sahil Khan Launched his 2nd Gym “LIFE FITNESS GYM” which is witnessed to be India’s Biggest Gym it is in Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India). Opened by Sahil Khan himself and Inaugurated by the Ex-Chief Minister of Gujarat Mr. Shankersinh Vaghela, for the 1st time ever in history the gym was inaugurated by any Chief Minister.
- Clinical Depression: Everything you need to know
- 6 Proven Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Why Nightfall Happens in Men and How it Can be Cured
- What is Painless Hair Removal Laser Treatment?
- How to Choose a Gym – The Complete Guide
- What is an Anxiety Disorder? How to Overcome it Effectively?
- How many Days Should we Workout in a Week? (Fully Explained)
- Should you Workout when Sick? The Answer may Shock you.
- A Brief Discussion on Mental Health? The Modern-Day Ailment Most Avoid
Why Life Fitness Gym is Known as India’s Biggest Gym –
India’s Biggest and most luxurious gym “LIFE FITNESS GYM” a brand owned by Sahil Khan. Spread over 30,000 sq feet area. The fastest-growing chain of fitness centers in Gujarat. State of the art equipment with 150+ stations. 7000+ sq feet area for a dedicated cross-fit zone. With wall climbing and wood climbing activities. 365 days opened, additional entertainment. A dedicated team of one of the best fitness professionals in the industry. Sahil Khan is very much a down to earth person and this is the main reason why he is liked by everyone.
Chest Workout at Home During Lockdown Click Here
Specifications of This Gym –
Few specifications which made this gym extraordinary –
- Gym open 365 days.
- Situated in the proper location.
- Trained team of the best fitness professionals in the industry.
- The gym is spread over a huge area of 30,000 sq feet area.
- Equipment with 150+ Stations.
- Rooftop Crossfit zone of 7000+ Sq feet area.
- Wall climbing and wood climbing activities.
- Unique Equipment.
What’s Special In This Gym?
As Ahmedabad has a hot climate all the time, the rooftop of the gym is designed as open air to make it bright and it also have a unique facility i.e ‘Mist’ that will always keep you cool, fresh and hydrated while you workout. This is totally unique kind of facility till now no one couldn’t provide these kind of facility. This gym has unique equipment that has never seen before in any other gym. Well trained team of the best fitness professionals in the industry.
Owner of India’s Biggest Gym –
Sahil Khan (India’s Fitness & Youth Icon) the owner of India’s Biggest Gym ‘Life Fitness Gym’ Ahmedabad, Gujarat. India’s 1st Beach Gym was established in the year 2016 and next, he opened many other gyms in different locations. Sahil Khan himself is a die-hard fitness freak and said to be the most expensive coach in India. A special announcement!!! The ones who cannot afford his gym are given a free membership of ‘Muscle n Beach Gym’ Baga Beach, Goa, India. There are 3 categories of people for whom absolutely free membership of gym is available i.e
1. Athletes & competitive bodybuilders of India.
2. Senior Citizens of India who are left un-cared by their son/daughter.
3. All handicaps who need love and support.
To know more about Sahil Khan, Visit his website click here.
Don’t Just Watch Me Join Me –
This is specially dedicated to the ones who have a specific goal in their career and want to succeed in life and want a lifestyle like Sahil Khan. Join his family follow him, go through his Youtube channel, and watch all his videos. Sahil Khan is definitely an inspiration to all the youths who want to be fit or making India fit. He has a very old experience holder in this world of bodybuilding and fitness industry. He is training himself for a long time when someone could have a thought in mind to train their muscles. In the world of bodybuilding, experience does matter a lot. Follow him on Youtube, Instagram to get tips and suggestions on building ripped muscles, sculpted abs, legs, and a broader shoulder.