Most of us love chicken. And those who workout in the gym, might have heard from there trainer that how chicken is beneficial for muscle growth. But do you know how can you prepare the chicken so that you can reap the best benefits? In this article, I’ll share the recipe of Chicken for Bodybuilding.
Although chicken has protein, and it’s regular consumption can promote muscle gain to a large extent; we must know the correct way to prepare it. If our primary goal is bodybuilding, this simple recipe can help you a lot.
So without any further delay, let me share the recipe for you. You can also read the recipe of the super easy Homemade Mass Gainer Shake!
Ingredients to Prepare Chicken for Bodybuilding!
If you want to prepare the perfect chicken recipe that is suitable for bodybuilding, try following this simple and easy process. These are the ingredients you need to make this recipe:
- Chicken: 200g (Boneless)
- Tomato: 2
- Chilly: 3
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 Tbsp
- Spinach (As per requirement)
- Coconut Oil
These are the things you require to make this super easy recipe. Now, lets get on to the cooking process.
Follow these steps to make your own Bodybuilder’s Chicken Recipe:
- Put 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil in a Pan.
- Add Ginger Garlic Paste to the Oil when it is hot.
- Cook it for a while.
- Put the Tomatoes and Chilies in a Mixer, and make its paste.
- Add the Puree to the pan.
- You can increase the flames so that it can cook faster.
- Cover the pan, and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Wash the chicken properly.
- Add the chicken to the pan.
- Mix it in high heat.
- Add 200ml of water so that your dish cooks well.
- Let it get cooked for 7 minutes (Can take longer, so make sure you check it).
- Add Salt as per requirement.
- Put some Spinach in it.
- Mix the whole dish properly.
- Make sure you don’t cook green vegetables too much.
- Put off the flames, and cover the lid so that your chicken gets cooked in the steam.
So that was your recipe guys. Serve hot and enjoy your very own bodybuilders chicken.
That was the recipe of the bodybuilder’s chicken. This recipe is best for you if you want a perfect chicken recipe that can help you achieve most of your body building goals.
The best part about this recipe is it’s economical value. It can be cooked in less than half an hour, and it gives you a cheap and affordable protein source. If you want some more healthy chicken recipes, check out Top 10 Healthy Chicken Recipes.