Ayurvedic (Ayurveda) the word Ayurveda comes from two Sanskrit words, Ayur means life and Veda means science or knowledge. Ayurveda is one of the oldest and ancient forms of medicine derived in India used to cure the disease permanently. If I answer this question then I would say both have importance, there are some serious issues for which allopathy has the best treatment. But, somehow I think allopathy has a temporary cure whereas Ayurvedic can cure that problem permanently. Last year I was suffering from Urticaria, a very serious health issue. Done several tests as suggested by an allopathic skin specialist doctor, prescribed me anti-allergic oral medicines, lotions. But still, urticaria was in a temporary cure while I was under medication. I have taken ayurvedic medicine “Haridrakhand” and urticaria permanently cured.
What is the History of Ayurved?
Ayurveda the most ancient source of medicine, the origins of Ayurveda have been traced to around 6000 BCE when they originated as an oral tradition. Old concepts of Ayurveda have existed since the times of Indus Valley Civilization or even earlier. Ayurvedic medicine is an alternative medicine system with historical roots in the Indian subcontinents. As I already mentioned it, not only cures but Ayurved has proven permanent cure to major health diseases like thyroid, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, sinusitis, different types of hepatitis, constipation, etc. Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition that has been practiced in India for more than 5,000 years. Ayurveda is attributed to Dhanvantari, the physician to the gods in Hindu mythology, who received it from Brahma.
What is Erectile Dysfunction? Can Ayurvedic Medicine Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile Dysfunction a very common problem, affecting an estimated 30 million men in America. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. When you are suffering from this, it makes your confidence level low. There are certain diseases and conditions which can lead to ED. Some times health-related factors and behaviors, certain psychological or emotional issues, or can also lead to ED due to taking certain medicines. Ayurvedic medicines may cure ED. Ayurveda practitioners use certain ayurvedic medicines which I’ve mentioned below can be used to manage psychogenic ED.
5 Ayurvedic Medicine Which is Best for Erectile Dysfunction?
If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction then don’t worry at all. Ayurved has a permanent solution to your problem. But don’t break yourself emotionally since erectile dysfunction is not a disease.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is not only used to boost testosterone but also works effectively if you are suffering from ED.
- Swet Mushli Churna – Swet Mushli Churna is the herbal viagra. Ayurveda strongly recommends the intake of spoonful of Mushli every day to enhance sexual appetite and also promotes sperm count.
- Gokshura – Gokshura improves men’s sexual health and has a promising effect. It all way makes the sperm quality better. Increases volume of semen, and hence enhances sperm production.
- Shatavari – Shatavari improves the sexual function of both males and females. It regularly induces calmness in the mind.
- Tulsi Beej – tulsi beej has been with us for ages benefits in improving overall stamina, also known for treating loss of libido.
12 Surprising Benefits of Using Ayurvedic Medicines?
- Ayurvedic medicines give you a permanent cure for major and minor health problems.
- It removes bad toxins from your body.
- The best part of using ayurvedic medicines is that they don’t have any harmful side effects. Just read the direction for use before using it, and the correct dosage.
- It has the best remedy for hair and skin.
- If you are suffering from any kind of skin disease or skin allergy then it can be treated by Ayurved
- Useful in bodybuilding, bodybuilders use to boost testosterone.
- Ayurved medicine is also used to increase your sexual desire, it has mind-calming properties that decrease your stress level.
- Lowers blood pressure, cholesterol, and symptoms of illness and diseases.
- Protects and strengthens your heart, kidney, liver, bones, brain.
- Easily affordable at very low prices.
- Starts working effectively as soon as applied.
- Used for boosting immunity.
10 Diseases that are Permanently Curable by Ayurvedic Medicine
Medical sciences are getting to a new height every day. But till now some major diseases can’t be cured totally. Ayurvedic medicines are ancient but have a permanent cure to below-listed diseases or health problems.
- Type 2 diabetes
- Different types of hepatitis
- PCOS or Ovarian cyst in women
- Kidney stones
- Urticaria and other skin related problems
- Liver diseases
- May cure autoimmune diseases.
This was all for today!! Will meet in next article, and if you have any queries related to this content then comment us below.
To know more about health, fitness and wellness visit fitnesscomboo.com