As you all know, Aloe Vera is an extraordinary remedy for the skin. It is all-natural, and I personally believe natural things are perfect for your skin. You can also grow this at your home, but keep in mind if you intend to apply it to skin then grow it in a neat & clean manner. It has plenty of benefits, and not only on your skin but also it may maintain your health and may help your hair growth.
*For those, who have sensitive skin, Aloe Vera might not be your thing and may react allergically. So before using it in any form, natural gels or shampoos, please consult your doctor.
5 Amazing Ways How Aloe Vera Protects and Heals your Skin
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce skin irritation.
- Antioxidant properties that help in preventing skin cell damage.
- If you have dry skin, then the moisturizing effect can nourish your skin ideally and make it soft again. If your skin is so dry it has got cracks? Have a try at Aloe Vera and tell us if it fails to repair your skin!
- It contains essential vitamins A and C that keep your skin healthy and make it glow.
- It helps in relieving skin irritation.
6 Magical Aloe Vera Benefits
- Moisturizes the Skin – undoubtedly when you apply it to your skin it unclogs the pores and softens your skin.
- It Boosts Healing of Cuts & Wounds – It is very highly beneficial for cuts, burns, wounds, and other injuries. It extraordinarily boosts the healing of wounds as a result reduces the time of healing.
- Keeps Dandruff Away – It helps in healing fungal infection, dry skin, and excessively oily skin. It is one of the natural ways to get rid of dandruff.
- Helps in Hair Growth – Aloe vera may help in activating new hair growth as it increases the blood circulation to the scalp.
- It May Lower your Blood Sugar – there are several studies done, in which two tablespoons of aloe vera juice per day may reduce blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Helps to Reduce Acne & Skin Infections – Most of the girls and women who suffer from acne. Applying it on the face has proven to be a great remedy as it contains gibberellins and polysaccharides.
3 Aloe Vera Uses You Probably Do Not Know
There are some other uses of it which I will discuss in this section.
- Keeps produce fresh – when you coat the veggies with aloe gel, one of the reports showed that the coating successfully blocked the growth of many types of harmful bacteria on the veggies.
- May work as an alternative to mouthwash – some researchers found aloe extract to be a safe and effective alternative to chemical-based mouthwashes.
- May prevent Breast Cancer – There are many studies and researches done so far, and still many are going on. Aloe extract may have some potential in slowing the growth of breast cancer.
Can you Use Aloe Vera Hair Gel?
Men use hair styling gel to get a trendy hot look. But have you ever wondered if it is really good for your hair’s health? Before using any product, kindly look into the ingredients it is made up of. Because it is very much important to look into the ingredients. Use something healthy, use something which will surely benefit you in a natural way. It is one of the most effective gel with natural sources and most importantly chemical-free. There is also Aloe Vera shampoo which you can use while bathing. Shampoo and gel both are ideally considered for hair growth treatment.
Can Aloe Vera Remove Dandruff?
Aloe vera plays an important role in eliminating dandruff from the scalp. One study also found that participants who were treated with this had significantly reduced scaliness, itchiness, and the size of the area affected by their dandruff. I personally tried this natural home remedy by applying it 30 mins prior to the bath. Washed off my hair properly, and repeated this same method for a week. Trust me, I have got rid of dandruff after that. Most surprisingly it has anti-fungal and moisturizing properties that make this an effective and affordable treatment for dandruff.
Also know which sparkling water is good for you?
We are receiving so much love from all over the world, I’m glad that people are loving our articles. We share our knowledge through articles and just expect all the readers to read our articles thoroughly. Be sure to comment if you have any queries.