Creatine Monohydrate is the most essential supplement for bodybuilders & athletes. It is thought to improve strength, increase lean muscle, and help the muscle recover more quickly during exercise. Creatine is the most effective supplement for increasing muscle mass and strength. Today we’ll be discussing whether it is safe to consume and what are the useful benefits of using it. There is a specific supplement named as “Creatine Monohydrate”. And the other one is all the isolate proteins and whey proteins also contain creatine monohydrate.
Who Should Take it?
First of all, I must say this is only for athletes & bodybuilders. This helps your muscles produce explosive energy during exercise. Your body makes about half of the creatine it needs. Some bodybuilders use this to help them lift more during their training to get better results. For years, athletes and sports persons have taken this to gain an edge on their performance. This helps to gain strength, size, and muscle and also improves exercise capacity. This supplement has been shown to improve the performance of high-intensity exercise.
How Creatine Helps You Gain Muscle?
In the market, this supplement is available as “Creatine Monohydrate”. Despite causing some water weight gain, research has found that creatine can be an effective supplement for increasing endurance and strength. There are only a few legal supplements that directly add muscle mass when combined with exercise. And this is among the most effective and has the most scientific support. Maximum Bodybuilders use this for lean muscle mass, weight gain, strength, endurance. Not only bodybuilders, sportspersons, and athletes also use this. This is easily available in the market, and at affordable prices. But avoid buying fake supplements, before you purchase supplements please look at the label on the expiry date and other information.
5 Health Benefits of Creatine?
- Increases Muscle Growth – it is the most effective supplement for adding muscle mass, within a few days you can see results. The initial rise is caused by an increase in the water content of your muscle.
- May Reduce Fatigue – this also reduced fatigue in athletes taking a cycling test and has been used to decrease fatigue when exercising in high heat.
- Improves High-Intensity Exercise Performance – the pro level bodybuilders and athletes use this most, they always do high-intensity workouts,
- Enhances Strength & Power – it can increase phosphocreatine levels and therefore increase ATP energy production. One large review found a 5% average improvement in strength and power.
- Increases Energy Production – ATP plays an important role in metabolism and muscle function. Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is the most basic form of energy in your body’s cells.
When Creatine Should be Taken?
As a bodybuilder, I have engaged myself in the workout, gym, and healthy diet for a long time. But to be true after one to two years of consistent training when you are no more a beginner. You will realize your muscle growth is stuck somewhere, at that time you need to boost your muscle growth by supplements, a healthy diet along with water, high-intensity workouts, proper sleep. As a supplement, you can also take creatine monohydrate, whey protein, or isolate protein, BCAA, etc. But before you start taking any supplement ask your trainer about it. He knows you better what you need and what you don’t and he can also suggest you a better product.
Is It Safe to Take Creatine?
You can’t always do experiments with your body. Before consuming something you must know is it safe to take or not. Consuming anything excessively is not safe so you must know its proper doses and when to take it. Or else it might be risky sometimes. Along with its diverse benefits, it’s one of the cheapest and safest supplements available. Clinical trials lasting up to 5 years report no adverse effects in healthy individuals. For doses look at the label or directly ask your trainer.