Shoulder workout at home is not as tough as compared to the gym. Here I have shared all my knowledge throughout, how is the experience of working out shoulder at home? Below I have revealed my secret to get a boulder shoulder. If you follow my workout routine and diet perfectly then you can develop your shoulders at home during lockdown. Below the shoulder workouts are totally based on freehand workouts and the rest of the few are with resistance bands which can be done at home during the lockdown.
Can You Workout Shoulders and Biceps Together?
Yes, you can try workout biceps and shoulder together on the same day. Most of the time I work out at the gym or home I work out on both the muscles. Along with that, you need proper sleep, plenty of water, a good supplement, and a perfect diet. If you do both the workouts consecutively on the same day then it will require more time and energy.
To get more energy during a workout you can also try the cheapest protein shake or energy bar. It consumes time but the same way you get more time to work out the same routine plan after resting for 36hours of that same week. Firstly you will start with a workout of shoulders thereafter biceps workout. When you are nearly about to finish shoulder workout then you feel that your biceps are pumped up, this means that half pump of your biceps is already done. After that, it will be easy for you to do the biceps workout.
8 Best Shoulder Workout Routine at Home?
I have discussed the best shoulder workout routine that you can easily do at home for the shoulder. Follow this workout routine to easily develop shoulders at lockdown. I have gradually increased the number of reps as I found this much effective for faster development of shoulders.
- Diamond Pushups – 4 sets each of 10, 12, 14, 16 reps respectively.
- Broad Handed Pushups – 3 sets each of 8, 10, 12 reps respectively.
- Broad Handed Pullups – 5 sets each of 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 reps respectively.
- Rear Deltoid with Resistance Bands – 3 sets each of 10, 12, 14 reps respectively.
- Reverse Crossover with Resistance Bands – 3 sets each of 10, 12, 14 reps respectively.
- Lateral Raise or Flying with Resistance Bands – 4 sets each of 8, 10, 12, 14 reps respectively.
- Upright with Resistance Bands – 3 sets each of 8, 10, 12 reps respectively.
- Seated Front Raise or Bent Over Raise with Resistance Bands – 3 sets each of 10, 12, 14 reps respectively.
If you face any kind of problems with posture or having any kind of queries related to diet plan and workout routine. Then you can directly ask me in the comment section below.
5 Top Benefits of Shoulder Workout at Home During Lockdown?
- If you are a busy person you can save a lot of time by doing the workout at home.
- You can maintain distance from others, workout at home can be done totally alone. Maintaining social distancing is very much important now.
- Shoulder gains can be also achieved by doing the workout at home. By using resistance bands you can perform several shoulder workouts. other weights are not necessary but if you are having barbells and dumbbells at home then you can use those weights as well.
- Workout can be also done at home, not like you do at the gym. But at least your muscles will not be at rest. You can train each of them by following the workout routine.
- By doing a workout at home during a lockdown you can save a lot of money that you generally spend at the gym, by giving gym membership fees. Due to pandemic, you need to save money and increase your immunity power by doing the workout at home.
How Long Should I do Shoulder Workout?
You might be wondering what is the ideal time to workout? And how long shall I do shoulder workout? The ideal time to workout shoulder is either in the early morning or in the evening. About workout duration, if you workout biceps and shoulder together on the same day then it will take nearly about 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes. And if you work out only on shoulder muscles and deltoids then it will take less than an hour or 45 minutes. Never have this wrong thinking in your mind that if you work out for a longer time then your body will pump more and it will take less time to gain muscles. Reality is if you work out for a longer time then you will burn a lot of calories which is not good for your health. Due to burning over calories, you might get faint.
A Perfect Diet for Shoulder Workout?
At the beginning of this article, I said that I’m going to reveal the secret to get a boulder shoulder. The diet that I personally take and also share this with my clients. Will now share with you all the most effective diet plan only designed for developing shoulders. You can follow this diet for faster development.
- Chicken breast daily 150 grams to 200 grams.
- A bowl of fresh chicken corn soup at evening or at breakfast
- Healthy fruit juices at breakfast or in the evening.
- Green leafy vegetables on lunch.
- Roti, 2 different kinds of vegetables, chicken, or fish.
- Curd in the evening.
- Peanut butter, oats, with fruit juice.
- And a homemade protein shake and supplement like whey protein.