Shilajit is a blackish-brownish resin that comes from layers of rock in several mountain ranges throughout the world, including the Himalayan, Tibetan, and Altai mountains. Shilajit is an important drug listed in the Ayurvedic Materia medica and is extensively used by Ayurvedic physicians for managing a range of diseases.
Given its historical use as an aphrodisiac, it is not a big surprise that two modern studies have demonstrated that it has successfully increased testosterone levels in two different male populations.
These studies have also demonstrated ancillary benefits associated with shilajit supplementation. This also helps to maintain a better mood and thinking capacity. High levels of testosterone in a man’s body, protects muscle tissues and reduces fats in the body.
Shilajit is regarded to carry the healing powers of great mountains. It is composed of rock minerals, rock humus, and organic substances that have been compressed by layers of rock. It is vital for a person to consume Shilajit is he wants to be healthy and to achieve a stronger immune system.
How Shilajit Promotes the Level of Testosterone Naturally?
Shilajit does much more than increase the quality and quantity of a man’s sperns. Men who consume Shilajit on a regular basis enjoy high testosterone levels. testosterone in a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study at a dose of 250 mg twice a day. Treatment with Shilajit for consecutive 90 days revealed that it has significantly (P < 0.05) increased total testosterone, free testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEAS) compared with placebo. Gonadotropic hormones (LH and FSH) levels were well maintained.
Testosterone is an anabolic steroid synthesised primarily by the Leydig cells in the testes in males, the ovaries in females and adrenal glands in both sexes.
It is synthesised from cholesterol, with androstenedione, androstenediol, dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate (DHEAs), progesterone and pregnenolone acting as some of the intermediate substrates.
In this way, testosterone inhibits its own secretion. In addition to hypothalamic influence, it has been found that testosterone has direct negative feedback effects on the anterior pituitary gland.
Like most hormones, testosterone is supplied to target tissues in the blood where much of it is transported bound to a specific plasma protein, sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
9 Extraordinary Magical Benefits of using Shilajit
- Many professionals and sportsmen are opting for Shilajit rather than other energy drinks or caffeine to increase the stamina, energy, and tolerance to take the workouts up to the next level.
- One may use this in replacement of BCAA, as it shows some natural ways of speedy recovery of muscles after hardcore workout.
- One of the main reasons it is so powerful as an energy booster in Ayurvedic medicine is because of its fulvic acid content, which contains approximately 45% oxygen.
- It is considered rich in electrolytes.
- Also supports collagen production.
- It is an natural energy booster.
- Maintains hydration during and after a workout.
- May considered to promote healthy testosterone levels in men and women.
- Considered to be rich in iron and other essential minerals.
How Shilajit Supports Strength & Endurance?
Another added health benefit of Shilajit’s fulvic acid is that it increases the delivery of minerals and nutrients into and out of cells. In addition, during exercise, oxidation occurs and fulvic acid is a powerful antioxidant that helps to scavenge free radicals. During exercise, both lactic acid and carbon dioxide increase muscle soreness and loss of breath respectively.
It is a natural solution to overcome fear and anxiety and may help treat various health problems without any artificial chemicals or antibiotics.
This ayurvedic herb is known to have rejuvenating properties which helps in improving energy levels and boost overall stamina and sex drive. Based on these results, naturally boosting your body’s mitochondrial function with shilajit supplements may help improve energy levels.
Magical Benefits for Women
- Very much beneficial in Anaemia: Shilajit can be beneficial in treating anaemia. It is a great iron supplement and significantly increases the level of haemoglobin in the blood.
- Effective in Weight loss: One of the best remedy for natural weight loss for women.
- Its Anti-aging: It contains powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. Thus making your skin firmer and look more youthful.
- Naturally Improves Fertility in Female: Irregular menstrual cycles in females can affect their fertility. It actively helps in the removal of toxins and chemicals. Thus it helps to regulate the menstrual cycle and thus has a positive impact on the reproductive health of women.
Please Note: All the above information have been found from medical studies and research. Before consumption please consult with your doctor or you may also consult ayurvedic doctor for further details that will it be appropriate for your consumption or not.
6 thoughts on “Shilajit The Natural Testosterone Booster”