Do you enjoy the triceps workout? I enjoy it too. Today I’ll reveal the ultimate workout that shown me rapid results. So stay with me, and I promise that I’ll let you know the inside story before that it’s my request that read till the last line to know how to build triceps. Yes, you can do triceps and biceps workout together it will be a long chart of workouts. I suggest that beginners don’t do it together on the same day it will make you burn over calories. It is Ideal for PRO bodybuilders, must try doing these two workouts on the same day. As PROs focuses and works on each part of their body differently so they don’t get much time for that part which is already built. For PROs: you can save time if you combine workout biceps and triceps together or chest and triceps together.
How to Build the Best Triceps?
You have to do a workout, along with that a lot of hard work. Never lose patience, be determined, stay focused, always motivated and that will surely show you faster results. Bodybuilding is a long-run game, you can’t expect overnight results. Always you have to eat nutritious foods, drink healthy juices, have a deep sleep, drink plenty of water, and lastly be regular at the gym. I never miss a single day at the gym, and it has shown me quick results. When you do triceps workout at the gym then do all workouts with dumbbells and barbells. I personally think that cables workout are new-age bodybuilding. Iron will give you hard results if you believe in doing natural and old school bodybuilding. Workout with dumbbells and barbells and it will help you build the best triceps.
How to Workout Triceps with Resistance Bands?
Resistance bands are trending now due to lockdown, and mostly covers few gym workouts at home. If you are not going to the gym now, then don’t pause your workout. Replace all your gym workouts now at home with resistance bands. Along with resistance bands I’ve suggested you freehanded workouts. Resistance bands are now easily available on the market at a very reasonable price. Unbelievingly resistance bands are showing wonder results let that be any muscles any body parts. It is easy to use, anywhere you can tie it and start the workout. It is easy to carry when you travel somewhere at that time you don’t have to pause workout till you return back home. Resistance bands have shown me extraordinary results for triceps.
7 Amazing Triceps Workout That can be Done at Home
During lockdown and as the gym is closed the same as me you also might look for triceps workout at home. Today I’m here with an amazing triceps workout routine with the hardest pump that will blow your mind.
- Bench Dips for Triceps – 4 sets with 10, 12, 14, 16 reps respectively. Hold for 2 to 3 seconds while you go down.
- Parallel Bar Dips for Triceps – 5 sets with 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 reps respectively. Again hold for 2 to 3 seconds while you go down. Bench dips & parallel bar dips will show you an extraordinary pump.
- Diamond Pushups – 4 sets with 10 to 12 reps each.
- Single Hand Kickback for Triceps with Resistance Bands – 3 sets each hand with 10 reps each.
- French Press with Resistance Bands – 4 sets with 10 reps each.
- Pushdown for Triceps with Resistance Bands – 3 sets with 10 reps each.
- Double Hand Kickback for Triceps with Resistance Bands – 3 sets with 10 reps each.
Can we Workout Triceps and Chest Together?
Yes, you can work out with this unique combination of two different muscles. I personally work out these two muscles in the gym together. An ideal reason to workout chest and triceps together is when you start a workout with chest muscles at that time you can feel that your triceps are getting bit pumped up. After that when you start working on your triceps it’ll be comparatively easier to get a hard pump because your triceps are already pre-pumped. PROs must try this hard pump workout combination, try once and you can see the result. And excluding this, PROs have to change workout combinations and try different workouts, as their physique gets habituated with the old one.
7 Special Foods and Juices on Triceps Workout Day
Before everything, keep in mind that you have to be serious with your diets, if you take 3 meals a day now you have to take 5 to 6 meals but increase it slowly.
- Protein Bar – Pre-workout or you can take this during a workout. It will provide you a lot of energy.
- Chickpea – Early morning, post-workout you shall eat this. Chickpea seeds are high in protein.
- Egg whites (For Bulky Persons) & Whole Eggs (For Lean Persons) – 2 to 4 egg whites/whole eggs for breakfast along with roti and peanut butter.
- Fruit Salad – Fruit salad is a must in the morning after breakfast. You can add mangoes, grapes, apple, banana, sweet lemon, etc.
- Chicken breast with broccoli – At lunch chicken breast will help you gain muscles, along with that broccoli or other green leafy veggies.
- A protein shake or juices – At evening, try to have a homemade protein shake made with berries for best results or you can also have noni juice or beetroot juice.
- Oily Fish Like Salmon/Tuna and Hummus – at dinner, try to have seafood with hummus along with plain rice or corn rice.