Amla Juice is used as a remedy for several health issues. Amla or Indian gooseberry is well known for its health & nutritional benefits. It has eight times more vitamin C than an orange, around 17 times that of a pomegranate, twice the antioxidant power of acai berry. This nutritious drink can help get rid of toxins and supports liver function. There are lots of amazing health benefits of this juice. I have briefly discussed them below. Drinking this magical amla juice on an empty stomach should be the first thing in the morning so that it ensures the absorption of all nutrients. Amla is loaded with nutrients and is the richest natural source of vitamin C. Amla helps improve digestion and relieve acidity.
How Amla is Good for Skin?
Amla purifies the blood and fights toxins which help you get beautiful skin. Here I have briefly discussed how it is helpful for your skin. The benefits of amla for skin are quite noteworthy. Regular intake of amla juice delays the effects of premature aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, and dark spots. As it contains high amounts of antioxidants and vitamin C, it serves to be a great beverage for naturally glowing skin. Whether applied topically or consumed, having this juice for skin acts as an excellent cleanser. Amla’s special benefits for skin also include speeding up the damaged tissue repair process and combating problems of dry and scaly skin.
8 Top Benefits of Amla Juice
I discuss the benefits of juices, supplements, etc. because I think you must know the benefits of what you are using. Here I am going to discuss the unique benefits of amla juice.
- Strengthens Liver – it supports liver function and flushes out toxins from the body. Amla is also used in the treatment of liver cirrhosis. Some studies also showed that amla inhibits the onset of liver fibrosis.
- Prevents Cancer – high levels of antioxidants in amla restrict the growth of carcinogenic cells which ultimately prevents cancer cell growth in the liver, stomach, and skin.
- Controls Diabetes – amla actually houses the blood glucose levels lowering abilities. Amla is one of the best herbal remedies for chronic conditions such as diabetes.
- Immunity Booster – due to COVID-19 everyone is searching for an immunity booster. I suggest you the best immunity booster i.e amla juice, easily available in the market, you can get at a cheap rate, most trusted ayurvedic juice.
- Promotes Weight Loss – this juice is considered among the top juices that promote weight loss. Below I have briefly discussed how it helps you in weight loss.
- Purifies Blood – most of the women suffer from low hemoglobin levels. Amla increases your hemoglobin level, red blood cells (RBC) count, and thus, amla purifies the blood.
- Hair Growth – amla not only promotes hair growth but also it is anti-dandruff, slows down graying, strengthens your hair from your scalp. And thus known best ayurvedic medicine for hair related problems.
- Promoting Skin Health – amla is an excellent source of vitamin C. This juice is not only an immunity booster but also keeps our skin healthy and young. It serves to be a great beverage for naturally glowing skin. A good remedy for premature aging, fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles.
How Amla Juice is Good for Hair?
Amla has the special benefit of strengthening your hair, it is a proven tonic for hair. As most of you may know this is also used as an ancient ayurvedic medicine for treating hair related problems. Not only strengthens your hair but also slows down graying, prevents dandruff, strengthens hair follicles, and increases blood circulation to the scalp thereby improving hair growth. Amla promotes hair growth, drinking this juice daily can stimulate the dormant hair follicles. You can directly apply this juice in your hair or drink this juice, this will result in strengthening your hair from your scalp. Regular application of this hair tonic will nourish your scalp, thereby making hair strands stronger.
How Amla Juice Helps in Weight loss?
Yes, this is must try juice for weight loss. To lose weight you have to add this juice in your daily diet. Now you might be thinking how to take this juice, directly raw juice or mix it with water? 2 to 3 tablespoons of amla juice, mix it well with 1 cup of water, and can be consumed on an empty stomach every day to detox the body. It helps in keeping your digestive system on track throughout the day and accelerates your metabolism. This juice is considered among the top juices that promote weight loss, so say yes to amla juice for weight loss. This juice also aids in keeping energy levels up when you are working out for weight loss.
We also have something interesting on Fat loss diet – lose weight easily with Indian Diet
When to Have Amla Juice and It’s Dosage?
Now comes what’s the ideal time to have amla juice and its dosage. It is best to have this juice first thing in the morning. Have a small portion (5ml to 20ml) diluted in a glass of water. It should always be diluted with an equal quantity of water to avoid side effects since it is extremely acidic. It is recommended to take between (5ml to 20ml) of amla juice twice a day, depending on how well the body tolerates it. Preferably on an empty stomach or as prescribed by a physician. As it is ayurvedic it doesn’t show any side effects of using it but still if it shows you any kind of side effect stop using it. Before buying this juice consult your doctor.